Many companies choose a consulting firm that understands business strategies and is good at generating ideas, but lacks the technical expertise to turn those ideas into reality. Others enlist a technology company that is adept at designing and deploying information systems, but fails to comprehend the precise needs of the business. The Mint Partnership combines business savvy and technology expertise to guide you to solutions made to your specific reality.
• Review, analyze and evaluate existing business systems, tools and information needs for implementation project scope.
• Coordination of Roles & Responsibilities Matrix for Client Implementation Team and sign-offs.
• Responsible for development of detailed project plan, budget, and task management to meet implementation and training schedule.
• Responsible for the overall success of the implementation.
• Provide status reporting to executive management and team on progress toward objectives.
• Manage and ensure all project issues are resolved promptly to avoid negative impact to the budget or schedule.
• Keep current with supported product release information including product roadmap, features, applications, and versions of various product software
Available at the client site in the U.S. & Canada, or web based training.